Money donated to MyChild Cerebral Palsy Foundation is awarded as grants to projects that advance the understanding of Cerebral Palsy and how to treat the disorder. By making a donation, you will enable the Foundation in supporting efforts to:
- Reduce the incidence of Cerebral Palsy
- Research and identify methods for preventing the disorder
- Develop and test the efficacy of therapies, adaptive devices, and other technology to provide patients with better quality of life
- Mitigate symptoms of CP and associative conditions through medicine, surgery, and other prospective treatment options
- Make progress toward a cure
Our Foundation is committed to the donor community. Our goal with all donations is to reinvest the money so it makes the greatest impact in funding worthy projects that share our mission of reducing the incidence and effects of Cerebral Palsy and working to eliminate the disorder.